To foster transformative justice as the foundation for real and sustainable peace in Syria, by supporting organic civil society development and promoting discourses and narratives within and around the Syrian context that are rights-based, pluralistic, inclusive, and that facilitate holistic truth and understanding.
Badael is looking for a Finance & Admin Intern to join its team and support the day-to-day activities of the Finance and Admin department. The core responsibility of this position is to Provide general administrative support in Addition to some financial tasks related to bookkeeping and maintain accounting files. The intern will be reporting directly to the Finance and Admin Manager/officer to ensure that all the duties are conducted in a timely manner.
Contract type: Internship – unpaid
No. of Hours: 35 Hours a week
Duration: For three months
- Assist in the overall financial operations and accounting procedures; ensuring timely and accurate record keeping and reporting.
- Maintain adequate filing system of financial documents in collaboration with the finance and programme team.
Support programme teams for payments requests, financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
Support organizing internal and external meetings and workshops.
Support with travel arrangements as necessary (flights, VISA and hotel bookings)
Provide general administrative support (documents filing, sending mail, photocopying, travel and accommodation booking, monitoring data, contacting service providers, preparing logistics for meetings/workshops, etc.)
Other finance-administrative related work as required or needed.
- Pursuing degree in Finance, Accounting, Economy or any related fields
- Excellent command of English and German languages and knowledge of Arabic is an asset.
- Good communication skill
- Proven ability to manage, prioritize competing demands and to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and at the same time prove to be a team player;
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, etc.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10/12/2021. Applicants should include the following subject heading in their email “Finance and Admin Intern”. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted within a period of Two week after the deadline.