About the role
The Executive Program Assistant will provide a full range of administrative support to the Regional Program Director and the Tara Program Leadership Team. He/she is expected to perform a variety of tasks and handle urgent requirements to support the day-to-day business of the Program Leadership Team, including organizing schedules, meetings, travel, and logistics; researching and preparing documents, presentations, and briefs; coordinating and project managing key internal deadlines.
The Executive Program Assistant will assist the Regional Program Director and support the Program Leadership Team in a broad suite of duties, including the following:
- Organizing and scheduling meetings for leadership team members, including complex multi-participant and multi-time zone calls.
- Remind the Regional Program Director of important tasks and deadlines, ensuring effective and timely response to key stakeholders.
- Helping the leadership team with organizing of travel and site visits.
- Helping the program team with the planning and organization of annual meetings and events.
- Assisting the program team with research and writing tasks and preparation of documents and materials.
- Preparing documents for meetings including Board meetings and internal meetings.
- General communications-related support – including formatting and/or coordinating with designers to format MS Word and PPT documents.
- Any other task as assigned from time to time.
The Executive Program Assistant will report to the Regional Program Director and will collaborate closely with the program leadership team.
Experience and competencies
We are looking for a candidate who is excited by the prospect of working for a dynamic and fast-growing organization with a mission to solve the climate crisis.
The suitable candidate will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- At least 5 years of relevant executive support experience, with some experience working in an international environment.
- Highly organized with excellent coordination skills and keen attention to detail; ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of written English, ability to communicate in another regional language a plus
- Self-motivated and service-oriented, with a proactive “can-do” attitude to challenges and changes.
- Proven track record of working in an environment that demands professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Proven experience with MS Office Applications; especially skilled in creating visually compelling PowerPoint presentations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with a proven ability to take direction and initiative, work well under pressure, and be a creative problem-solver;
- Flexible working hours over international time zones required and experience working in an international team environment is desirable
- A grasp of energy and climate change issues is not essential, but there must be a genuine interest in the mission and to learn.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a short cover letter, in English to the following email address: