AAN Associates is looking for the Subject Expert for an upcoming assignment in the LAC Region. Following are the requirements to apply for the position:
- Must have a degree in the social sciences, economics, international development or other relevant disciplines with at least a Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years relevant experience
- Must have technical expertise pertaining to Evaluation and Research
- Proven experience minimum five years in conducting evaluations and research
- Experience with refugees and/or migration flows, children and youth, preferably in humanitarian settings is valued
- Proven experience in facilitating and collecting information with vulnerable groups, especially children
- Knowledge of human-rights and gender-based approach to development.
- Experience assessing humanitarian response
- Good ability to write reports clearly and concisely.
- Fluency in English and Spanish (oral and written) required, at least one team member must be fluent in Portuguese(it can be the team lead)
- Strong analytical skills to compile and consolidate a variety of inputs and produce concise and easy-to-understand documents
- Good understanding of UNEG norms and standards for Evaluation and other international evaluation standards.
- Experience working in the LAC region
How to apply:
Interested consultants must email at email@example.com along with the aforementioned information to express their interest by mentioning ” Evaluation Expert ( Peru National)” in the subject line.**