TopFoxx is a rapidly-growing, women-owned start-up founded in New York City, that develops unique, innovative women’s eyewear and accessories, centered around a mission of charitability and commitment towards sustainability. We are currently seeking a Product Development Specialist whose years of experience in fashion design, vendor management, and the product development process will conceptualize trendy, best selling products for our brand. This individual will use knowledge of the ecommerce sector, fashion-industry, and trend forecasting to ensure high revenue of stellar products that align with our standards of high-quality, affordable luxury, and sustainability. Fueled by the desire to grow and develop skills, this individual will have the potential to become the Fashion & Product Development Manager of TopFoxx attained through strong accountability, high standards, and merits.
Since its inception, TopFoxx has cultivated a team of driven, innovative, well-rounded self-starters equally dedicated to company growth, personal development, and becoming top experts in their respective fields. Our employees embrace challenges, feedback, opportunities to support their coworkers, and align themselves tightly with our Core Values, Mission and Vision. Working at TopFoxx means pushing boundaries, centering all ideas around market, industry and trend/data research and analysis, and maintaining fierce accountability for your role and company success in a fast-paced, high-standard environment. You will work directly with our CEO and founder, other high-level management members and a team of highly skilled individuals to collaborate and develop.
- Lead all design processes and prototype development (concept to final sample approval, placement of orders to production, and launch to shipment), ensuring high quality and timely completion.
- Research trends, competitors, and fashion insights to conceptualize innovative designs that will attract our current and potential audience, and keep our brand competitive in the global fashion marketplace.
- Communicate with vendors to give feedback and insights on designs, receive updates on production and negotiate pricing to ensure high ROI, stellar quality and adherence to all deadlines.
- Work closely with the Wholesale department to develop products that align with the needs of our buyers and their customers; Communicate with our customer service department and keep a strong awareness of customer feedback, desires and opinions when designing and updated designs, to ensure alignment with our consumers.
- Work closely with prescription vendors to develop styles that will allow for RX inclusion.
- Maintain accurate records of all prototypes, samples, records of approval, and technical/dimensional construction and composition information for each style in the product assortment.
- Create and oversee design development calendar to keep in line with trends, seasonal requirements, and production shifts/changes (ex. Seasonal factory closings, high-volume production periods, slower shipping seasons, etc.)
- Research, investigate, and source new materials and techniques for new product development to continue shifts to full sustainable production.
- Managing current inventory levels, restock requirements, and maintain accurate accounts of product interest (best selling products, low-selling products) to inform new design decisions and necessary revamps of older styles.
- Use innovative creativity and trend research to expand product lines outside of current offerings.
- Remain dedicated to professional growth through research, training, learning from key professionals and experts in your industry and field, and professional development opportunities.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years in product development in the fashion accessory industry; Eyewear & accessories strongly preferred.
- Must have a detailed fashion portfolio proving success in creating high-quality, revenue generated products.
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Suite, with the ability to bring designs to life quickly and adjust designs based on feedback, with a positive attitude.
- Experience with relevant tools: Photoshop (must), Illustrator, After Effects (bonus)
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once with urgency, focus, and deep dedication to establish ROI, results, and meet all deadlines, with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work independently, where assignments can be completed from initial concept to implementation, while collaborating with other key team members is essential.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, where forecasting ability and forward planning is crucial.
- Must have experience being hands-on in creative ideation and willingness to take on all aspects of each task with urgency, a can-do attitude and exceptional eye for detail.
Salary & Benefits:
- $5-$12 per hour (USD) based on experience, ability and portfolio
- Salary is performance and revenue-based; It grows as you and your department do.
- PTO plan for holidays, vacation, sick, personal and mental health days.
- Company Wellness Program.
- Remote work from anywhere in the world!
- Free products from TopFoxx and other partner brands.
Monday – Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm (late-night or early morning hours will be required, to ensure effective communication with international vendors.)
**Being in an extremely competitive industry and deadline-driven environment, overtime hours are expected, particularly during peak seasons and key events.
Please apply on: https://forms.gle/kjEpLjAGszyGWfAR8
Please email email@example.com with any questions!
Thank you for your time in reading through this opportunity and your interest in working with TopFoxx! We wish you the best of luck in job search!
Source: Behance JobList