Texas Instruments is seeking a proven and talented Digital Image Designer (freelance) who will lead and deliver world-class imagery and design to delight our customers on TI.com. The Digital Image Designer will play a key role in establishing the visual direction for imagery and design on a global Fortune 500 website. Consult and interact with other designers and stakeholders across the company to ensure consistency, quality, and alignment with TI’s brand principles. You will have an opportunity to have a major impact on the look and feel of TI.com.
Texas Instruments is the world’s leading semiconductor company that designs and manufactures millions of tiny chips that make a big impact on our lives. Our products are inside electronics all around you ? from automobiles, factory automation, medical equipment, spacecraft to all types of portable electronics.
- Works remotely to design effective and engaging imagery on TI.com in terms of style, impact, quality, and technical specifications
- Understands image considerations related to responsive design system on TI.com such as scaling, resizing, repositioning etc.
- Consults with communications and marketing teams to design and recommend highly creative solutions to elevate overall effectiveness of their messaging.
- Designs web graphics that enhance the brand and the overall customer experience.
- Ensures imagery complies with company brand standards.
- Executes and oversees the design of brand concepts, production of infographics and data visualization within a digital asset management system.
- Proposes and presents innovative design ideas to stakeholders and leadership effectively and confidentl
What you will bring:
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design or similar.
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating a range of relevant web design work
- Minimum 5+ years work experience in a corporate, creative department, agency, or design studio setting with a focus on websites.
- Must have the ability to convey concepts and execute designs effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication, along with strong business and analytical skills.
- A curious, creative, innovative big-picture thinker ? and quick problem solver.
- Strong negotiator with the ability to influence others.
- Detail oriented with excellent visual design skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- All interested applicants should send their resume and online portfolio link to our email. This position is offered by a third-party contracting services company.
Job Type: Freelance
Source: Behance JobList