About Atmos Labs, Inc.
Atmos Labs, Inc. is the inventor of Atmos, an expansive media and entertainment company building in Web3. We are a remote-first organization of dedicated Web3 and innovation enthusiasts who are committed to new technology. Atmos Labs, Inc. is in stealth currently and has a completed seed round fundraise. We are looking for people who are passionate and excited about helping forge the creative foundation of our team.
- Competition – Create meaningful skill-based multiplayer experiences.
- Spectacle – Inspire awe and captivate player imaginations.
- Identity – Promote individuation and customization.
- Transparency – Enshrine community feedback in development and decision making.
- Decentralization – Develop Atmos in concert with the community and incrementally advance player ecosystem ownership.
- Cooperation – Partner with other companies, protocols, and communities to advance the open, decentralized metaverse.
What You’ll Do
- Create dynamic and visually appealing content and collateral for social media campaigns, advertising, community-building, web products, and more.
- Collaborate directly with marketing, creative and product teams to generate assets.
- Own projects from conception to completion.
- Respecting brand guidelines and visual directions, while at the same time pushing them into new territories.
- Help shape the visual identity of our products and user touch points as the company grows.
- Work with various team members, but report to the VP of Product.
What You’ll Need
- Ability to design for a highly modern, cutting-edge aesthetic which appeals to gamers, technologists and early-adopters.
- Willingness to work as part of a team as well as independently, depending on the circumstance.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate design decisions.
- Capacity to multitask and work on multiple projects at once.
- Desire to work in an early-stage startup environment where you’ll deal with ambiguity and unpredictability.
The perfect candidate
- Has experience working at early-stage, high-growth startups.
- Is interested in Web3/blockchain technology.
- Identifies as a gamer.
- Loves to live on the bleeding edge of design and tech.
- Has experience working in 3D.
- Can create motion graphics.
- Has experience with UI design.
We offer our team benefits such as access to (but not limited to) Vision, Dental, and Health Care, and Unlimited PTO.