The Design Technologist, Digital is responsible for being a true innovator and expert on emerging technology, elevating the technical vision, execution, and strategy within the Creative Team. You would play a significant role in the research and discovery of new and emerging digital technologies and leverage digital technologies to automate tasks that help save time and money as it relates to our design resources. Contribute to determining the training needs for our team as it relates new digital technologies, software and other tools and resources.
Your ongoing collaboration will contribute to creative ideation, while your impressive skills will be pushed to their limits as you build websites, digitals products, and presentations focused on next level ideas for CVS Health. You have a comprehensive understanding of cross-device, cross-browser and, cross-platform best practices in digital and accessibility ? as well as a passion for conceptual digital advertising. You have strong understanding of the current state (and future) of web technology with awareness of implications on user-centered design. You are a leader in improving your team standards and able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a high-level of autonomy. You can translate business requirements into experiences by thinking first from a customer’s perspective and setting high standards for yourself and the team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with Art Directors, Digital Producers, Copywriters, and implementation to deliver best-in-class work for our internal clients
- Manage concept and platform/technology research and experimentation to output new concepts and prototypes
- Partner with peers to conceptualize and prototype new technology
- Build and maintain detailed style guides and documentation
- Innovate and contribute to interdisciplinary cross teams on internal initiatives
- Present your cutting-edge ideas to the Creative team
- Influence projects with strategic thinking, and relevant to the target audience
- Expertise in the current state of experience design, technology and product possibilities
- Expanded capabilities in digital marketing, content strategy, social media, animation, video, presentation building and more
- Selling ideas to leadership and marketing/business partners
- Collaborating with external agency partners
- Take the lead on research and discovery, and staying current with new and emerging digital technologies
- Lead presentations that inform and inspire the larger team
- Staying current with digital technology and best practices
- Helping to build training curriculums on new technologies, software, and other tools
- Drive for continuous development and often jump-start projects without clear direction
- Continually seek new opportunities to unlock creative possibilities through your expertise
- Strong portfolio required, and link in resume is mandatory
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience working at a creative agency, production studio or tech company with exposure to a diverse range of digital deliverables, brand activations, or equivalent experience
- A creative problem solver at the core, and have a keen eye for world-class functional design
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems with the resources and environments that are available to you
- Ability to think outside the box and devise creative workarounds to technical challenges or limitations
- Familiarity with digital marketing and advertising
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficient with Mac, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with XD, Sketch and/or Figma
- Be curious and open to new ways of thinking and doing!
- Awareness of good user experience
- Experience with Motion and Experience Design APIs (After Effects, AR, Voice, etc.)
- Knowledge of working for a large, complex client organization
- Ability to work expertly in all major social media platforms
- Experience with Stensul and Miro
- Experience with MS Office Suite
High School Diploma or GED required.
Degree in design, interaction design media arts and science or a related technical discipline, or combination of education and experience.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not mandatory.