We at Novi are aiming to have best of the best from a talent and creativity stand-points where our working environment will be the optimum place for that talent fly as high as possible.
We are looking for artistic, detail-oriented candidates with good interpersonal skills for the position of an interior designer. The acceptable candidate has to have the adaptation and flexibility yet high commitment capabilities joining a fast-growing startup company that has a very high potential of being a leading provider in Egypt & Middle East region.
The interior designer’s key responsibilities are in general to include visualizing and sketching design plans as per client goals, sourcing products and materials, determining costs and inspecting construction to ensure alignment with design specifications are met. You will also be expected to comply with the regulatory environment around inspections and building codes.
Successful candidate should be able to think creatively about the use of space, color and movement and will draw on other artistic mediums for creative inspiration. He/She should have an effective customer engagement with the ability to persuade in communicating a design idea.
Interior Designer Responsibilities:
- Initiate the kick-off meeting, opening call or the site visit to be the first communication level with the client
- Visit the site to outline all customer’s notes , site modifications , styles preferences..etc. and to ensure the design is covering all of that
- considered in the designOutline client design objectives.
- Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
- Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
- Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
- Source materials and products included in plans.
- Create ‘mood boards’ and demonstrate the required customer presentation
- Utilize computer applications in the design process.
- Responsible for all designs computer rendering and the project final presentation
- Responsible for developing 360 Design Videos if required
- Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
- Solid experience in delivering the shop-drawings & Design Materials List
- Experience in complex and fast track projects :
Ø Residential (B2C):
- Project Type: Appartements, Villas, Twin-Houses, Duplex…etc.
- Project Scope:
Ø Interior Designs with different design languages:
? New-Classic, Classic, Modern, Ultra-modern, Rustic, Islamic …etc.
Ø Landscape, Pool zone, home architectural designs …. etc.
Ø Corporate (B2B):
- Project Type: Business Complex, Clinics & Medical Centers, Restaurants, GYM & Health Clubs, Shared Space offices …. etc.
Interior Designer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design with 3 years of experience.
- Portfolio & References Records of complex projects whether in Corporate or Residential projects
- Project management experience.
- Customer communication and seller profile
- Experience with computational design.
- Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop , Revit , Illustrator, SketchUp , Autodesk 3D Max , Lumion and similar design Applications
- Excellent command of English in read, writing and communications.
- Preferably residents of Maadi , Newcairo , Nasr City
Employment Details :
- Salary & Compensation : TBA
- Contract Type : Fixed Term Contract
- Joining Date: Immediately
- Gender : Males Only
Source: Behance JobList