Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware’s Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You are an experienced writer and understand how to incorporate dynamic cybersecurity copy into different types of content initiatives
- You can multi-task on multiple content projects – and enjoy it!
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering creative, finely-tuned content results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and can stay organized
- You are an exceptional communicator with respect to planning, drafting, editing and finalizing content
Why We Are Hiring:
The Content Writer role is a highly collaborative and fast-moving individual responsible for initiating, drafting, owning, tracking and closing all content projects and collaterals pertaining to Marketing. This role will act as a force multiplier and influence sales outcomes by producing fast-paced, high quality content deliverables.
Come join an exciting startup company in the cybersecurity space that just completed its $30 million Series B funding!
What You Will Do:
- Build content for the demand generation, events, ISAC and PR functions of the Marketing organization.
- Build content for the Cyware web site, blog and social media.
- Work cross-functionally with the Marketing and Product teams to extrapolate product content for usage in other areas of Marketing.
- Maintain a scalable, repeatable process for content input, development, and reviews.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and provide frequent communication to internal stakeholders.
- Help oversee and keep up-to-date the library of internal and external facing assets developed.
- Develop and communicate best practices on content management and content hygiene to our internal stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Possess thorough knowledge of company, product and industry to keep up-to-date on subject matters.
Who You Are
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- Possess 3-5 years of professional experience as a content specialist or content marketer.
- Have experience writing emails, blog posts, webinar and event abstracts, web and digital copy, corporate backgrounders, press releases, landing pages, advertisement, concise social posts and more.
- Well organized; ability to multitask and possess excellent time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple content initiatives simultaneously.
- Have a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work under tight timelines.
- Capable of taking ownership, prioritizing, and efficiently completing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail, both in writing and in project completion.
- Possess creative writing skills with the ability to craft a story from a strategy created by the marketing leader and explaining complex concepts in a clear, succinct, and concrete way.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams.
- Self starter with the ability to work and make decisions both autonomously and/or with other members of your team.
We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a generous PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…