It started with one ridiculously good idea – Create a different breed of BPO! We at TaskUs understand that achieving growth for our partners requires a culture of constant motion; exploring new technologies, being ready to handle any challenge in a moment’s notice, mastering consistency in an ever-changing world – that’s what it takes to get there. If that’s something you want to be apart of, apply today!
This role produces digital content for TaskUs’ Corporate Marketing team. These include but are not limited to: website content, blog posts, newsletters, social media content, press releases, speaking engagements, email campaigns and content innovations.
- This is an individual contributor role reporting directly to the Corporate Brand Manager.
- Work with the Strategy & Insights team to conduct thorough research on industry-related topics and generate ideas for new content types and channels whenever necessary.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Conduct interviews for Content
- Fact-check information and ensuring all data is accurate and from credible sources before publication
Content Planning & Generation
- Write clear marketing copy for different marketing platforms and materials in consideration of overall marketing objectives
- Prepare well-structured drafts using content management systems/tools
- Submit work to the Editorial Lead and Content & Partnerships Manager for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams for illustration whenever necessary
- Ensure all-around consistency based on brand guidelines (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- 2+ years
- Experience in B2B advertising, communications, public relations, technical or creative writing, or any related field
- Experience working in a high-pressure environment
- Proficient in digital marketing tools:
- Website (WordPress)
- Social media advertising
- Google Ads
- Based in the US
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
TaskUs is an Equal Opportunity Employer