- Location: Worldwide
- Last Updated: Feb 18, 2021
- Application Deadline: Rolling
- Job Type: Consultant (intermittent work schedule)
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting civil society strengthening, good governance, and economic development, is accepting applications for Consultant in Civic Education (CCE) to support activities under current programs and new business opportunities.
The Consultant will support the development of curricula focused on critical thinking, human rights, cross-cultural dialogue, mediation, leadership development, youth peace and security and lead the training of youth and trainers. The Consultant will also support the development of new proposals, including leading technical design and writing of proposal sections.
- Proven track record of developing youth development and civic educations curricula;
- Proven track record of writing successful proposals for U.S. Government agencies;
- Excellent technical writing and editing skills;
- Experience with contributing to cost proposals;
- Prior work experience in the Eurasia region and the Middle East is a plus;
- Fluency in English is required; knowledge of Russian or Arabic proficiency is a plus.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with ”ELE-CCE” in the subject line.