Purpose of the Consultancy
This consultancy will support Search for Common Ground’s Middle East and North Africa / Asia teams to champion and write full project proposals.
Statement of Work
Support the writing process for one proposal
Adhere to a proposal task tracker and calendar and deliver sections according to an agreed upon schedule
Liaise with Search business development staff and in-country staff for inputs, feedback and deliverables
Incorporate inputs from various review processes into proposal sections
Support in the drafting of M&E sections, including logframes based on agreed upon project logic
Provide support on a variety of proposal sections, including but not limited to: contexts and methodologies, budget narratives and key personnel.
Coordinate with other section writers, interns and the MENA/Asia business development team, and contribute to strict adherence to proposal timelines
Deliverables & Payment Schedule
The following deliverables and payment structure are expected from this consultancy: Full payment upon completion and successful submission of a proposal.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Advanced university degree in education, international development, social sciences, peacebuilding, or other related technical field.
- At least 2 years of professional work experience at national or international level on peacebuilding programs.
- Strong technical expertise in writing and editing in English.
- Ability to understand and process complex ideas into concise language
- Good knowledge of peacebuilding methodologies and approaches.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work as part of a writing team
- Proven expertise delivering according to agreed upon schedules
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office or other similar software.
How to apply:
Deadline for applications: February 28, 2021.
1) A technical proposal (1 page) which outlines the consultant’s approach and experience in proposal writing
3) Financial proposal with a daily rate inclusive of all fees and estimated number of days for writing one full project proposal.