- This opening is only available for swiss nationals or residents in Switzerland with full right to work.
- Only applications submitted through Behance will be reviewed.
Experienced Compo Artist (Game Design Industry)
We are looking for a talented Compo Artist with a strong sense of balance, light, and color. The person in this position will work closely with Supervisors and Art Directors to composite the numerous elements that complete the visual effects. You will be involved in the creation of AAA game cinematics and other high-end 3D and VFX projects at our studio.
Skills & Requirements
Duties & responsibilities
- Performing all the tasks associated with the compositing process, including 2D and 3D tracking, rotoscoping, painting, matte extraction, layering of elements, CG integration, and color grading.
- Seamless integration of live-action, miniature and CGI sources.
- Work closely with the Supervisor to composite the numerous elements that complete the visual effects shot.
- Follow the production process and develop creative approaches and problem-solving.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years of digital compositing experience in a feature film, animation, games or commercial production environment and at least 2 years experience of leading the team, or a project.
- Working knowledge of Nuke on an advanced level.
- Gizmo creation for current production needs.
- Ability to work on shots sequence and maintain overall consistency and quality.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
Bonuses and Advantages
- Working knowledge of Maya on an expert level and basic level Nuke Python scripting.
- Deep understanding of all aspects of 3D and VFX pipeline steps.
- Portfolio of traditional arts (painting, drawing, photography, filmmaking) match moving and camera layout skills.
Competitive Offer in line with the highest international standards in addition to financial and non-financial incentives.