At LoveToKnow Media, we believe the good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge.
Our five distinct brands share a mission to make the world smarter. Unique in their content yet unified in their purpose, LoveToKnow, YourDictionary, WordFinder, GolfLink, and Bibliography.com compel expansive and engaged audiences of consumers who seek specialized subject matters.
Spanning 14 time zones, we cultivate exceptional talent from around the world. A global perspective is what fuels our success and ability to be one of the largest and most well-rounded digital media portfolios in the world. As one global community, we work collaboratively across continents and cultures to create informative content that truly makes the world smarter.
LoveToKnow Media is seeking freelance writers to join our growing Commerce Department. Working closely with the Commerce Editor, Commerce writers will research and create product round-ups, gift guides, and other content designed to provide value to readers, while also driving sales revenue. Top authors demonstrate an eagerness to continuously improve commerce content creation, and understand the basics of commerce content performance. This is a 100% remote work opportunity.
Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of experience writing commerce content in home, electronics and/or beauty verticals, and have an unceasing energy for researching, selecting, and driving sales on products from around the internet — especially those available on Amazon. This is a per-assignment position, and ideal candidates will have the ability to take on at least 2-3 assignments/week.
All interested writers must provide links to previous work and/or portfolio.
- Researching and writing product roundups, gift guides, and other commerce content
- Collaborating with Commerce Editor to continually improve content and product selection processes
- Occasional outreach to subject matter experts
- 2+ years of experience writing for print or online (commerce-specific a major plus)
- Experienced with affiliate networks (Amazon, Skimlinks)
- General understanding of commerce editorial KPIs (conversion rate, etc.)