TLC is a global marketing agency. We are a unique fusion of experienced marketeers and innovative deal makers whose skills combine to create, manage and deliver award-winning activations, engagement and loyalty campaigns for the biggest Italian and global brands.
We are looking for a bright ambitious creative to add to our Italian office. Working with the team to bring ideas to life, on and offline.
He will collaborate with copywriter, designer and external developers to craft original concepts, platforms, as well as videos and any outputs to drive engagement and performance in activation, engagement and loyalty campaigns. He must have a broad skill set, experience and passion for all design things, as well as for big ideas and concepts to be crafted visually.
A genuine and geeky interest in technology and social medias is a plus.
He will report into the Creative Director.
Salary based on talent and experience.
· To translate strategic insights into slick creative concepts, alongside with the creative director and team
· To craft visually and beautifuly the key campaign concepts and develop them into multichannel communications
· To participate in creative development of data-driven direct response materials from concept to execution
· To help ideate and design, in collaboration with external developers, dynamic digital platforms, Ux’s and UI’s, innovative interactions, CRM materials to support experiential creative
· To work closely with the team to develop and deliver successful and award-winning works, at the same time to be able to work in complete autonomy in day-by-day process and projects
· Strong design and art direction ability including design original websites layout
· Design-related degree is desirable but not required
· A strong portfolio
· Previous experience in Art direction
· Previous experience in marketing or advertising communications
· Naturally passionated about new ideas
· Attention to detail, results oriented and a team player
· Proactivity and strong problem-solving skills,
· Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to align with current business needs
· Have experience in briefing and managing freelance resource
· Be able to generate own design, scamps and layout ideas – as well as follow scamps or brand guidelines
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD
· Premiere and After Effects are a plus
NB: applications without portfolio (online or attached) will not be considered.