Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all parti cipants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Purpose of position:
The Analyst will support across various Agile departments depending on business need. The Analyst will provide business development, project management, and technical support, in addition to other related duties as required.
The Analyst’s duties will evolve according the nature of the allocated assignments, while their responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with Palladium colleagues at all levels to serve client needs and expectations
- Working closely with the client and Palladium teams to identify and assess central issues facing clients, undertake relevant research, and synthesize results into analysis that forms the basis of the deliverables
- Serving as a professional representative of the Palladium team
- Communicating analysis and recommendations both verbally and in writing to team members and clients
- Supporting Palladium in the development of new business proposals
Support the development of Palladium’s knowledge resources, methods and intellectual property
The role reports to the Manager or above. Reporting requirements include:
Attendance of all team meetings
Participate in regular project status updates with the project manager on client engagements
Regular updates with line manager
Timely submission of assigned reports/deliverables
Semi-Annual updates on the status of Key Result Areas, as well as any other important areas of concern
Key relationships will be both with their manager, project managers as well as the wider Consulting team
When working on a particular client project, there will be a designated project manager who the consultant will be required to liaise closely with throughout the duration of the project
The role is required to:
Work autonomously to identify key issues in the client’s internal and external environment and apply relevant Palladium knowledge and practises to identify and develop analysis and recommendations
Identify opportunities to provide constructive feedback with the objective of contributing to the personal and professional development of both self and team members
Required Qualifications: Minimum education and experience require d
Bachelor’s degree from a leading institution
Excellent MS Office skills
Key skills required:
Strong verbal and written communication skills in the leading language of location applied to, in addition to any other languages as required depending on home office location (Arabic/English/etc)
Strong analytical and research skills
Strong critical thinking/ Problem solving
Ability to work well in teams and with clients
Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks / work well under pressure to deadlines
Flexibility to work and travel across cultures
Key competencies required:
- Adaptability: Accepts change process, considers own response, adapts to new ways of working, recognises learning opportunity.
- Critical Thinking: Offers innovative ideas, asks probing questions, applied established guidelines, breaks downs problems into parts, considers immediate facts.
- People and Relationships: Understands value of diversity and inclusions, acknowledges team member’s contribution, shares knowledge with team members, cooperates and builds direct working relationships.
- Self-development and Adaptability: seeks and applies development opportunities to role, seek/applies feedback, pays attention to quality of work, delivers on individual/team commitments, applies lessons learned.
- Business Acumen: Understands organization objectives, demonstrates awareness of market drivers, responds to client requests, optimises own time resource, demonstrates awareness of stewardship.
How to apply: