Who we are looking for
To help us in our ambition to achieve a very high level of customer success, we are looking for a full-time Implementation Specialist to join our team. In this role you will be our primary contact for our customers (mostly UN and NGOs) and you help them to deliver real gains for humanitarian relief operations and development assistance worldwide.
For this role, we are open for remote workers or someone based in the Netherlands.
What you will work on
- Help new and potential ActivityInfo users get started.
- Act as project manager in the implementation of onboarding engagements with new customers to set them up for success.
- Conduct training sessions with customers to help them become comfortable with the various features of the platform.
- Help translate high-level M&E frameworks into concrete, reliable information systems.
- Build strong relationships with our customers to understand their needs and ensure their success
- Review customer health each week and take proactive action to support customers whose usage declines.
- Set up demo databases for potential customers.
- Host webinars on using the software and on topics related to M&E and information management.
- Answer questions from the help desk and investigate problems reported by customers.
- Share customer insights with other departments like Sales, Marketing and Product to help identify new opportunities
- Network with influential researchers, practitioners, etc. in the field.
What qualifications you must have
- Experience (3-6 years) managing complex IT and/or consulting projects with ability to manage multiple stakeholders expectations and coordinate across disciplines in the team.
- Experience in M&E or information management in a humanitarian or development context is required.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with experience working with either internal or external customers
- Demonstrable ability to understand complex problems and design appropriate information system solutions.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills; other languages, such as French, Spanish, or Arabic, are an advantage.
- Knowledge of relational databases is an advantage
- No problem using a broad range of software tools such as spreadsheet, email, chat, videoconferencing, and programming applications.
- Experience using ActivityInfo is not required, but is a big advantage.
What we offer
- A salary of €3300 – €4400 per month before taxes, depending on experience.
- 8% holiday allowance paid monthly
- Contribution to a pension plan.
- 25 days vacation per year.
- Hybrid working with flexible hours/location.
- A diverse and multi-national group of colleagues.
- A flexible work culture that emphasizes a healthy work-life balance.
- A public transport card for work-residence travel.
- Time and budget for professional development.
- Access to OpenUp to improve well-being, through 1:1 sessions, group sessions and self-guided care.
- Monthly outings with the whole team (e.g. pub quiz), with bigger group activities occasionally.
About BeDataDriven and ActivityInfo
ActivityInfo is a comprehensive platform for data collection, storage, and analysis, primarily in humanitarian aid contexts. It is a Software-as-a-Service product owned and operated by BeDataDriven B.V., a privately owned company based in The Hague in the Netherlands.
How to apply
To apply, click on the button ‘Apply now’ and follow the steps at https://www.activityinfo.org/about/careers/implementation-specialist.html