About the role
As a self-motivated artist, you will help define the visual landscape of eco-friendly NFTs for rich, historic franchises across film, games, comics, and fashion. We are a tight-knit creative team seeking an artist with a strong eye for design to develop the aesthetics, experience, and animation of artwork for green block-chain technology..
Work closely with creative directors, designers, and concept artists to design and create 3D models of props and gear for characters as NFTs. Artwork will range in style from magical realism to surrealism to gritty sci fi.
- Expert knowledge of C4D, Redshift, Unreal Engine, After Effects, and Substance Designer/Painter
- Comfortable speed modeling to create prototypes
- Experienced in creating procedurally generated textures
- Character modeling is a plus
- Knowledge of rigging is a plus
- Technical knowledge of writing python scripts is a plus
- Collaborative, good communicator, self-starter, and organized
- 3+ years of experience in gaming, film, or related entertainment industry
- Portfolio providing beautiful examples of 3D renders and animation
- Samples of expert hard surface modeling, shading, and lighting
- Thorough understanding of 3D asset production pipeline from concept to render
- Experience developing design directions for projects blending both Creative and Technology workstreams (e.g. Gaming, Entertainment, Creative Agencies, etc.)
- Knowledge and passion for NFTs and blockchain
- Experience working at a startup as well as a big corporate environment
- Having worked in a remote environment
How to apply
Please submit your application through the external link provided.
If you have any issues submitting your application, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palm NFT Studio is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our organization is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.